Northern Honshu > Miyagi
Kyushu > Fukuoka
〒810-0001 Tenjin 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture. Underground 1～3
10:00 - 20:00
10:00 - 20:00
New Year's Day
· Coming by subway Airport Kuko Line，please get off at "Tenjin Station"
· Coming by subway Nanakuma Line please get off at "Tenjin Minami Station"
【Nishitetsu Bus】Please use the following bus stops
· Tenjin Minami · Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal · Before the Solaria Stage · Tenjin Kita
※If you are coming by express bus, please get off at "Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal" 【JR】Please get off at "JR Hakata Station"
· By Municipal Subway from "Hakata Station" → and get off at "Tenjin Station"
· By Nishitetsu Bus "Hakata Eki Mae" → bound for Tenjin direction
get off at bus stop in Tenjin area
By【Nishitetsu Train】get off at "Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station"
· Barrier-free access On the 8th Avenue there is an elevator connecting above ground and Tenjin Chikagai. Nursing room and multipurpose washroom is available on the West 12th Street washroom. · Collecting information easily Guidance map (FREE) in foreign languages (Chinese · Korean · English) are available in various parts of the area. Official website is supported you by Google Translate.
Tenjin, located in central area of Kyushu Fukuoka. The Tenjin Underground Shopping Area (common name: Tenchika) is a shopping center underground. Near 150 shops are lined up along the streets of a total length of 590m that was inspired by 19th Century Europe. · Directly connected to Subway Airport Kuko Line "Tenjin" Station & Nanakuma Line "Tenjin Minami" Station. Convenient access from Hakata Station and airport. · Connected to major department store · commercial facilities in Tenjin area, convenient access to many places · Located underground, customers can shop comfortably without worrying about weather and temperature · Fashion, miscellaneous goods, cosmetics, gourmet, wide range of shops are gathered · "Stained glass" is decorated in various places of 1st Street ～ 6th Street. Iron Art can be found in the 8th Avenue too The "Lulier" relaxing space and toilets with different designs are available in 4 places and are popular photo spots too. · FREE WiFi available throughout the building! Payment with various credit cards and UnionPay cards are accepted at all stores! (Excluding some stores) Approximately 70 duty free shops can be found here! For details, check out Tenchi Homepage (supported by Google Translate).